Gym Hours: Monday & Thursday 5:30 - 7:00
Saturday Morning 10:30 - 12:00
Phone 219-987-2066

Friday, March 16, 2012

We're Still Here

I haven't posted for almost a year but the club is alive and well. Seems like everyone goes to Facebook now for info so I haven't been posting. I checked out the stats the other day and we still get some traffic here, so I figured I'd post a little something.

We've got guys going to the Gloves this year and we're having a little fundraiser this evening. Coach Jimmy is scheduled to fight on March 30th and then he'll be retiring from the pro ranks. It's been a great time and you might want to get a ticket for the Rumble at the Radisson to see his last bout. Call the gym for ticket info.

Jimmy and I went to the Bare Knuckle Boxing Hall fo Fame this last September and spent a week training at the same place John L.Sullivan trained for the last bare knuckle championship fight. Lots of fun and the people of Belfast, New York treated us like royalty. We're going back in July.

That's it for now but I'll try and throw a little something up in the future a little more often. 




No comments:

Post a Comment